Our Master's programs provide students with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to engage in the forefront of basic, applied and translational research or to continue their studies toward advanced degrees in biomedical science research and the health sciences. Most are also recognized as Professional Science Master's degrees (PSMs), programs consisting of advanced coursework in science with an appropriate array of professional skill-developed activities aligned with the needs of 21st century employers. Visit their website for more information.
Our MS Programs
- Biomedical Sciences - The Master of Science Program in Biomedical Sciences prepares graduates for positions as managers of clinical laboratories, consultants, research associates and research scientists in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or medical toxicology.
- Cell & Developmental Biology - The Master of Science Program in Cell & Developmental Biology prepares its graduates for positions in research and development in academia, industry and government.
- Clinical Research - The Master of Science in Clinical Research that was created by clinical researchers to train scientists with a variety of backgrounds.
- Forensic Biology - The MS program in Forensic Biology is an exclusive program designed to position students for advancement and professional development in the specific field of forensic biology.
- Forensic Toxicology - The Master of Science Program in Forensic Toxicology is a unique program designed to position students for advancement and professional development in the specific field of forensic toxicology.
- Human Genetics & Genetic Counseling - The Master of Science Program in Human Genetics & Genetic Counseling prepares its graduates for positions in the field of Genetic Counseling.
- Microbiology & Immunology - The Master of Science Program in Microbiology & Immunology offers choices for career specialization with flexible schedules, professional training for academic credit and academic preparation for national professional certification.
- Neuroscience - The Master of Science in Neuroscience Program provides training to qualified individuals interested in pursuing careers to research, foster, disseminate and facilitate an in-depth understanding of the nervous system.
- Pharmacology - The Master of Science Program in Pharmacology prepares graduates for positions in research and development, research management, clinical trials and toxicology review and assessment.
- Program Options - JCLS offers many ways to complete your degree based on your needs and experience.
- Scholarly Activity - Check out thesis information from current JCLS MS students.
- Admissions Information to the Jefferson College of Life Sciences Masters in Science Programs