Interventional Radiology – Integrated
- Center City Campus
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- On Campus
Call to Actions
Virtual Interview Dates
Wednesday, Nov 9, 2022
Friday, Nov 11, 2022
Wednesday, Nov 16, 2022
Wednesday, Dec 7, 2022
Friday, Dec 9, 2022
Wednesday, Dec 14, 2022
Name: Robert Adamo, MD Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Position: Program Director, Interventional Radiology Residency Programs, Integrated & Independent
Name: Michelle Grasso Expand/Collapse Contact Info
- Education Coordinator, Interventional Radiology Residency Programs
132 South Tenth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
The Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Residency Programs in Integrated Interventional Radiology only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Important Program Identifcation Numbers
- There are two (2) - Integrated Interventional Radiology Residency spots each year.
- Fellowship opportunities are available.
- We sponsor both H1 and J1 visas.
- We offer couples match.
- Dean’s Letter
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Medical College Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE Step 1
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)