Facilities Operations & Maintenance
How to Submit a Request
- Your work order request will generate a request number.
- This request number can be used to track the status of your request.
- As soon as your request gets assigned it will generate an actual work order number which will then be e-mailed to you along with the description of the task that was requested.
- This work order number will appear on the actual printed work order and can also be used to track the status of the work order.
- Once the work is completed you will receive an e-mail notification that it is completed.
- Any questions please call 215-951-5677