Student Staff Positions
Welcome to the Jefferson East Falls 2021-2022 Resident Assistant Application website!
Below you will be able to review important dates and eligibility requirements. Follow this link to begin your application today. The link can also be copied and pasted into your web browser:
Materials Required for Application (Submit through the online application):
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Resident Assistant Selection Timeline*:
- Application Material Available: Thursday, October 1, 2020
- Application Material Deadline: Friday, January 15, 2021 (closes at noon)
- Notification of Group and Formal Interview Timeslot: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Group and Formal Interviews: Friday, January 29, 2021 - Friday, February 12, 2021
- Decision and Placement Emailed: Friday, February 19, 2021
- Position Acceptance Due: Friday, February 26, 2021 (by 5:00 pm)
*The timeline is subject to change by the Office of Residential Life. Candidates will be notified via email should any changes occur.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (semester and overall).
- Applicants cannot be on academic probation.
- Applicants must be in good standing with Community Standards and not currently on any type of status sanction (Disciplinary Probation, Deferred Loss of Housing, Deferred Suspension, etc.).
If you have any questions about the application process, please email the Assistant Director of Residential Life, Michelle Stark, at Michelle.Stark@jefferson.edu.