Recent Student Accomplishments
Interior Architecture Students Place Second in 2022 HOK Futures Challenge
Interior Design Student Seeks to Destigmatize Mental Disorders in Award-Winning Project
Senior ('19) Narada Walters’ project of an interactive museum that examines mental disorders through introspection won first place in the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) PA/NJ/DE Student Design Competition.
Interior Design Students Earn Second Place in 2018 HOK Futures Design Challenge
Interior design juniors Autumn Stuart and Daniela Cintrón Lauzurique took second place in the HOK Futures Design Challenge in the interiors category, earning a $4,250 prize for the team.
- Interior Design Student Wins 2017 Jacobs Student Design Competition
- Interior Design Student Awarded National IIDA 2016 Student of the Year
- Interior Design Student Caitlin Powell — Along with Teammates Ross Silverman, Kelly Hayes and James Ko — Wins Honorable Mention in 2016 ACSA Timber Competition
- Interior Design Students Win IIDA 2016 Student Design Awards
- Interior Design Student Wins Formica Corp. Innovation Competition
- Interior Design Seniors Win Top IIDA 2015 Student Awards 1st place (Chesenia Burgos, First Place; Erik Smith, Second Place; Madeline Hill; Third Place)