Thank you for choosing Jefferson. We look forward to receiving your application. Below are instructions on how to submit your application, a description of the review process, and important due dates.
We are here to help you through every step of the process. Please let us know how we can help.
Public Health Accelerated, Full- and Part-time Applicants
Public Health Dual Degree Applicants
- Dual degree MD/MPH and DO/MPH applicants typically apply for a fall (September) trimester start.
- PA/MPH dual degree students apply to the MPH program through the PA application.
- DMM/MPH applicants submit their application via Slate, the application system for the DMM program. Current DMM students may apply to the dual degree by contacting JCPH.Admissions@jefferson.edu.
Public Health Bridge Applicants
East Falls students
- Undergraduate students from our partner institutions may apply to the public health program to take classes while still earning their bachelor’s degree.
Public Health Advanced Standing Applicants
- Advanced Starnding applicants are required to have a terminal clinical degree (e.g., MD, DO) from a LCME or COCA accredited institution.