GRE scores are no longer required.
Thank you for choosing Jefferson. We look forward to receiving your application. Below are instructions on how to submit your application, a description of the review process, and important due dates.
We are here to help you through every step of the process. Please let us know how we can help.
Pre-Fall Application Deadline: April 1
Fall Application Deadline: July 1
Spring Application Deadline: November 1
Summer Application Deadline: February 15
Public Health Accelerated, Full- and Part-time Applicants
Public Health Dual Degree Applicants
- Dual degree MD/MPH and DO/MPH applicants typically apply for a fall (September) trimester start.
- PA/MPH dual degree students apply to the MPH program through the PA application.
- DMM/MPH applicants submit their application via Slate, the application system for the DMM program. Current DMM students may apply to the dual degree by contacting JCPH.Admissions@jefferson.edu.
Public Health Bridge Applicants
East Falls students
- Undergraduate students from our partner institutions may apply to the public health program to take classes while still earning their bachelor’s degree.
Public Health Advanced Standing Applicants
- Advanced Starnding applicants are required to have a terminal clinical degree (e.g., MD, DO) from a LCME or COCA accredited institution.