Degrees & Programs
- BS in Exercise Science to Doctor of Occupational Therapy (3+3)
- BS to Doctor of Occupational Therapy (3+3), East Falls
- Post-Professional Occupational Therapy Doctorate, Online
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT), East Falls
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT), Center City
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD), Center City
- Associates of Science in Occupational Therapy (ASOT), Bucks County
- BS/MS in Occupational Therapy, Center City
- Accelerated BS/MSOT in Occupational Therapy, East Falls
- Advanced Practice Certificates
Frequently Asked Questions
The MSOT - Center City Program is delivered in a full-time, week-day format.
* Our Center City Campus program enrolled its final cohort for the Fall 2022 semester. Learn more about our Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT) program offered on our East Falls Campus
The MSOT - East Falls Program is delivered in a blended-learning (hybrid) format: 65% of the coursework is delivered on-campus two weekends a month (Friday- Saturday), and the remaining 35% is delivered online.
Each entry-level program is individually accredited by ACOTE.
I am interested in applying to multiple programs in Jefferson’s OT Department. Do I fill out applications for all of the programs I am interested in applying to?
At time of application, Jefferson requires applicants to apply to the one (1) program that best meets their educational and professional goals. Within the application, Jefferson allow applicants to identify if they are interested in being considered for Admissions to the other programs within the OT Department.”
Applicants cannot simultaneously apply to the Master’s and Doctorate programs. We request, at the time of application, for applicants to make the determination between the Master’s or Doctoral-level coursework.