Degrees & Programs
- BS to Doctor of Occupational Therapy (3+3), East Falls
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT), East Falls
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD), Center City
- Advanced Practice Certificates
- Post-Professional Occupational Therapy Doctorate, Online
- Associates of Science in Occupational Therapy (ASOT), Bucks County
Frequently Asked Questions
The MSOT - Center City Program is delivered in a full-time, week-day format.
The MSOT - East Falls Program is delivered in a blended-learning (hybrid) format: 65% of the coursework is delivered on-campus two weekends a month (Friday- Saturday), and the remaining 35% is delivered online.
Each entry-level program is individually accredited by ACOTE.
I am interested in applying to multiple programs in Jefferson’s OT Department. Do I fill out applications for all of the programs I am interested in applying to?
At time of application, Jefferson requires applicants to apply to the one (1) program that best meets their educational and professional goals. Within the application, Jefferson allow applicants to identify if they are interested in being considered for Admissions to the other programs within the OT Department.”
Applicants cannot simultaneously apply to the Master’s and Doctorate programs. We request, at the time of application, for applicants to make the determination between the Master’s or Doctoral-level coursework.