- Interim Associate Dean of Research
- Director, Center for Outcomes and Measurement
- Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy
901 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Center for Outcomes & Measurement Lecture Series
The Center for Outcomes and Measurement hosts a monthly lecture on topics related to outcomes and measurement.
There are no presentations scheduled at this time. Recordings of our past presentations are below.
Past Lecture Series Topics
- Elliot Cole, PhD presenting Technology-Enhanced Patient-Centered Care for Cognitive Rehabilitation in the Patient's Natural Environment: Lessons Learned
- Richard W. Hass, PhD and Susan Toth-Cohen, PhD, OTR/L presenting Validation of the factor structure of the Health Professionals' Attitudes Toward the Homeless Inventory (HPATHI).
- David Himmelberger, MS, President and Founder of Health Outcomes Groups presenting Translation and Linguistic Validation of Outcome Measures
- Linda Jones, PT, PhD presenting A Rodent-Human Senroimotor Outcomes Matrix: Overlap and Gaps
- Allison Tuso, OTD & Margaret Ryan, OTD presenting on Usefulness of the NTG-EDSD: Evaluating the Validity of a Screening Tool for Dementia in Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
- Bryan Spinelli, PT, PhD presenting on Standardized Clinical and Physical Assessment Tool for Lymphedema
- Amy Carroll, OTD, OTR/L presenting "Establishing Content Validity of the Fidelity Checklist of NICU Caregiver Behaviors"
- Hannah Dalton, OTD Candidate, presenting "The Spinal Cord Injury Movement Index (SCI-MI): Preliminary Acute Care Item Development" and Giulia Heydeman, OTD Candidate, presenting "Development of Standardized Procedure Guidelines for Administration of the SCIM-III via Interview: A Modified Delphi"
- MJ Mulcahey, PhD, OTR\L, CHC, CLP, FASIA presenting "Adaptive trial designs for spinal cord injury clinical trials directed to the central nervous system"
- Mary Slavin, PhD, PT presenting "The Role of Computerized Adaptive Tests (CATs) in Measuring Rehabilitation Outcomes"
- Alexis Morales, OTD Candidate, and Erin West, OTD Candidate, presenting “I could really use this”: Learning coaching in a non-traditional fieldwork setting
- Laura Krisa, PhD presenting "Consensus on Definitions of Words Used Across the Research Spectrum: A Delphi Survey"
- Nicole Gerhardt, MS, OTR/L, CBIS presenting "Rater Severity: What is it and why does it matter?"