Applications from candidates who have completed ACGME accredited training in internal medicine or cardiovascular medicine will be reviewed with a goal of selecting individuals from diverse backgrounds who demonstrate clinical and academic excellence, and potential for career development in the field of Vascular Medicine. The candidate recruitment plan will be as follows:
- Interviews will be arranged on a rolling basis.
- In light of COVID restrictions, interviews for the 20222-2023 fellowship year will be conducted in a virtual format.
- Interviews will be arranged with the Division Director, Program Director, and Faculty, which include our Advanced Practice Providers.
- Virtual tours can be arranged as needed
- Offers for fellowship positions will be made on a rolling basis, and no later than 4 February 2022.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Division of Vascular Medicine is accepting applications for a one-year clinical fellowship beginning July 1, 2022. Applications are accepted beginning November 23, 2021 through January 31, 2022 for the 2022-2023 fellowship year that will begin on July 1, 2022. Applicants must have completed ACGME accredited training in either internal medicine or cardiovascular medicine. Applicants from other training backgrounds are encouraged to contact our program for additional review. We require the following documents to be submitted for a complete application to be reviewed:
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a program director or current physician supervisor
- Downloadable Application form
- Interested applicants should submit their application to Andrea.McGee@Jefferson.edu