Vascular Medicine Fellowship Program
- Center City Campus
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- On Campus
Call to Actions
Name: Geno J. Merli, MD Expand/Collapse Contact Info
111 S. 11th Street
Gibbon Building, Ste. 6270
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Annals Consult Guys - Is This Patient a Good Candidate for Bariatric Surgery?
- 36-month clinical outcomes of patients with venous thromboembolism: GARFIELD-VTE
- Annals Consult Guys - Care of a Patient With Left Ventricular Thrombus
- Annals Consult Guys - Postoperative Atrial Fibrillation
- Serum high mobility group box-1 levels associated with cardiovascular events after lower extremity revascularization: a prospective study of a diabetic population
- Annals Consult Guys - Medical Emergency at 37,000 Feet: Is There a Medical Professional on Board?
- Annals Consult Guys - Perioperative Care of Patients With Hypertension FREE
- Platelet protease activated receptor 4 (PAR 4) receptor genotype is associated with an increased risk of preterm birth
- Dietary Risk Factors and Eating Behaviors in Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Annals Consult Guys - Standardizing Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis in the Setting of Orthopedic Surgery FREE
- Preoperative Management of Cardiovascular Medications: A Society for Perioperative Assessment and Quality Improvement (SPAQI) Consensus Statement
- Annals Consult Guys - Endocarditis Prophylaxis for Patients With TAVR
- Annals Consult Guys - Portal Vein Thrombosis: What Could Be the Cause?
- Pharmacokinetics of apixaban and tacrolimus or cyclosporine in kidney and lung transplant recipients
- Annals Consult Guys - Frailty: Its Role as a Risk Factor in Surgery
- Clinical Pharmacology and the Best Use of Public Research Investment
- Apixaban Discontinuation for Invasive Or major Surgical procedures (ADIOS): A prospective cohort study
- Web Exclusive. Annals Consult Guys - Physical Examination During Telemedicine Visits
- Web Exclusive. Annals Consult Guys - Postoperative Bruising: What Is a Clinician to Do?
- Recommendations from the ICM-VTE: Hip & Knee