Name: Geno J. Merli, MD Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Our faculty members publish in peer-reviewed journals, author book chapters and present frequently at local and national conferences.
- Annals Consult Guys - Hip Fracture Surgery: Any Gain With Spinal Versus General Anesthesia?
- Annals Consult Guys - Stress-Induced Cardiomyopathy: Redux
- Annals consult guys-talking to our patients about preventing firearm injury: Redux
- Increasing awareness of degenerative cervical myelopathy: a preventative cause of non-traumatic spinal cord injury
- Pharmacometric dose optimization of buprenorphine in neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome
- Longitudinal evaluation of azithromycin and cytokine concentrations in amniotic fluid following one-time oral dosing in pregnancy
- Annals consult guys - causes of green urine: Redux
- Annals consult guys - postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome: Redux free
- Annals Consult Guys - Lipid-Lowering Therapy in Patients of Advanced Age
- Seeking Similarities Rather Than Differences With Adults to Aid in Therapeutic Advancement for Children
- Annals consult guys - Case of the prolonged PT/INR and spinal surgery
- Annals consult Guys - Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
- Annals Consult Guys - A Recent Stroke: Can You Decrease the Risk for Perioperative Stroke?
- Adaptation of clinical pharmacy services to meet patient care needs during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Web Exclusive. Annals Consult Guys - Postoperative Delirium
- Atogepant Is Not Associated With Clinically Meaningful Alanine Aminotransferase Elevations in Healthy Adults
- 2021 ACC/AHA/SVM/ACP Advanced Training Statement on Vascular Medicine (Revision of the 2004 ACC/ACP/SCAI/SVMB/SVS Clinical Competence Statement on Vascular Medicine and Catheter-Based Peripheral Vascular Interventions): A Report of the ACC Competency Management Committee
- Web Exclusive. Annals Consult Guys - Perioperative Management of Patients Receiving Glucocorticoids
- Apixaban Discontinuation for Invasive Or major Surgical procedures (ADIOS): A prospective cohort study
- Intraperitoneal pharmacokinetics of vancomycin in patients on automated peritoneal dialysis