BannerWeb Coming Summer 2019
Student Portal to Migrate Soon
Affects All Branch Campuses, Jefferson Online
Students will see changes this summer as Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) merges into a shared student information system. The combined portal will affect students at the East Falls, Bucks County, Delaware County, and Atlantic City campuses as well as those who take classes through JeffersonOnline.
BannerWeb will replace WebAdvisor. The transition will happen in phases for both summer students and those returning in the fall, which you will see detailed below for each group.
Students in Summer Sessions
Students in the summer terms will use WebAdvisor for class schedules and grades. A couple of important dates affect these sessions.
- June 28 — Last day to add a class for Summer 2 (JeffersonOnline students only).
- July 1 — Use BannerWeb to make payments and receive refunds. A link in WebAdvisor will redirect you. Those who have set up banking information and authorized payers in WebAdvisor/Nelnet Quikpay must do so again in BannerWeb/TouchNet.
- September 20 — BannerWeb will reflect summer coursework and summer financial aid.
Students in Fall 2019 Semester
Several dates during the summer are important for students returning when the fall semester begins Monday, August 26.
- Starting May 15 — Emailed financial aid award letters arrive, which you can view on BannerWeb.
- After June 9 at 5pm — No longer able to add or drop Fall 2019 courses in WebAdvisor. Fall registration, schedules, majors, and advisor assignments continue to be visible in read-only mode. Student Planner will no longer be available.
- Beginning June 24 —WebAdvisor no longer updated about the Fall 2019 term.
- BannerWeb will display Fall registration, schedules, majors, and advisor assignments in read-only mode.
- As of July 1 — Pay tuition and housing bills, and receive refunds in BannerWeb. Those who have set up banking information and authorized payers in WebAdvisor/Nelnet Quikpay must do so again in BannerWeb/TouchNet.
- July 18 — Degree Works, the replacement for Student Planner, becomes available on BannerWeb.
- July 18 — BannerWeb open for Fall add/drop schedule changes.