BannerWeb is Now Live for Fall 2019
Visit the New Student Portal Today
As of June 24, WebAdvisor is no longer available for fall 2019 records. To access your fall 2019 registration, schedules, majors, and advisor assignments, please visit BannerWeb at banner.jefferson.edu.
Students at the East Falls, Bucks County, Delaware County, and Atlantic City campuses as well as those who take classes through JeffersonOnline are now able to access BannerWeb.
Note to ALL Students:
Earlier this spring, you received a notification with your campus key credentials that allow you to access BannerWeb. We encourage you to log in soon to ensure that your campus key works and that you can access this site.
Starting July 1, you will pay tuition/housing bills and receive refunds through BannerWeb. If you had set up banking information and authorized payers in WebAdvisor/Nelnet Quikpay, you will need to set them up again in BannerWeb/TouchNet, which will accessible when you log into BannerWeb.
To view your TouchNet account, sign into BannerWeb, click Student > Student Account > Make Payment/View Invoice. You will be directed to TouchNet to view your balance, see your bill or make a payment. Additional details about TouchNet will be sent separately.
Students can also get Banner help using the links below:
Students in Summer Sessions
Students in the summer terms will use WebAdvisor for class schedules and grades. A couple of important dates affect these sessions.
- June 28 — Last day to add a class for Summer 2 (JeffersonOnline students only).
- July 1 — Use BannerWeb to make payments and receive refunds. A link in WebAdvisor will redirect you. Those who have set up banking information and authorized payers in WebAdvisor/Nelnet Quikpay must do so again in BannerWeb/TouchNet.
- September 20 — BannerWeb will reflect summer coursework and summer financial aid.
Students in Fall 2019 Semester
Several dates during the summer are important for students returning when the fall semester begins Monday, August 26.
- Beginning June 24 —WebAdvisor no longer updated for the Fall 2019 term.
- BannerWeb will display Fall registration, schedules, majors, and advisor assignments in read-only mode.
- As of July 1 — Pay tuition and housing bills, and receive refunds in BannerWeb. Those who have set up banking information and authorized payers in WebAdvisor/Nelnet Quikpay must do so again in BannerWeb/TouchNet.
- July 18 — Degree Works, the replacement for Student Planner, becomes available on BannerWeb.
- July 18 — BannerWeb open for Fall add/drop schedule changes.