Fall 2023 In-Person Job & Internship Fair
Thursday, Sept. 28 – 11:30-2:30pm
The Gallagher Athletic, Recreation, and Convocation Center
Employer Partners: During this event you will network with students, discuss your current internship and job openings, and invite students to formally apply for a chance to interview with you. Each company will have one 6-foot table to facilitate conversations with students. This is a networking style event where students will approach your table with their resume and portfolio.
Students: Attend the Fall Career Fair on the East Falls Campus to meet employers recruiting for internships and full-time jobs! This is a networking style event - you can approach any employer's table of your choice. All majors and grade levels welcome!
Fall 2023 Workshops/Events
- Aug. 24th 12-2pm, Welcome Back Week Open House, 3rd Floor Kanbar
- Aug. 28th, Deadline to Register an Internship for Credit for Fall 2023
- Sept. 19th 1-2pm, Internship Search Strategy, Kanbar 314
- Sept. 19th-21st 10am-3pm, Extended Drop-Ins for Career Fair, Kanbar 313
- Sept. 20th Time TBD, Fall Career Fair Prep Workshop, Kanbar 314
- Sept. 21st 1-2pm, CPT/Internship Search for International Students, Kanbar 314
- Sept. 28th 11:30am-2:30pm, Fall In-Person Career Fair (For All Majors), Gallagher Athletic Center, See above Fall 2023 Career Fairs for more details
- Oct. 3rd 3:30-4:30pm, Internship Search Strategy, Kanbar 314
- Oct. 19th 12-2pm, Local Business Fair (For ALL Majors), KPS
- Oct. 24th 1-2pm, Gaining Experience in the Health, Medical, Science Fields, Library Media Classroom
Download for Doughnuts, Last Wednesday of August, September, and October: 10-12pm
- Table will be located at the top of steps leading down to Common Thread. Stop by the table to learn about our office, download the Handshake app, follow us on Instagram, adn the first 50 students will receive a free doughnut.
Weekly Drop-In Topics to be announced via email and social media for Fall 2023
- Designated drop-in topics for students to discuss. Days and times will vary throughout the semester.