Fall 2022 Career Fairs
In-Person Career Fair
Thursday, Sept. 29th 2022 – 11-2pm
The Gallagher Athletic, Recreation, and Convocation Center
Employer Partners: During this event you will network with students, discuss your current internship and job openings, and invite students to formally apply for a chance to interview with you. Each company will have one 6-foot table to facilitate conversations with students. This is a networking style event where students will approach your table with their resume and portfolio.
Students: Attend the Fall Career Fair on the East Falls Campus to meet employers recruiting for internships and full-time jobs! This is a networking style event - you can approach any employer's table of your choice. All majors and grade levels welcome!
Virtual Career Fair
Thursday, Oct. 6th 2022 – 12-2pm
Employer Partners: In addition to our in-person fair, the Career Service Center is happy to offer a virtual fair option. You are welcome to attend either or both events. Upon registration, we’ll review the details you submitted for approval. Once approved, you’ll be able to create your own schedule to engage with students in a variety of formats, including:
- Video, audio, and chat communication with students
- Group meetings with up to fifty students
- 1:1 meetings scheduled in advance or after a group session
- Sharing your values and documentation with students ahead of time
Students: Full-time, Part-time, and Internship opportunities await with these great companies. Register for the fair and sign up for information sessions or 1:1 time slots for a chance to share your resume and meet with company representatives! This is a virtual event where employers choose to host 30-minute group information sessions and/or 10 minute 1:1 sessions to meet students.
Fall 2022 Workshops/Events
- Aug. 23rd-24th 12-3pm, Internship for Credit Open Drop-In Hours, Kanbar 314
- Aug. 25th 12-2pm, Welcome Back Week Open House, 3rd Floor Kanbar
- Aug. 29th, Deadline to Register an Internship for Credit for Fall 2022
- Sept. 13th 1-2pm, Internship Search Strategy, Kanbar 314
- Sept. 14th 3:30-4:30pm, CPT/Internship Search for International Students, Kanbar 314
- Sept. 20th Time TBD, Fall Career Fair Prep Workshop, Kanbar 314
- Sept. 20th-23rd 10am-3pm, Extended Drop-Ins for Career Fair, Kanbar 314
- Sept. 29th 11am-2pm, Fall In-Person Career Fair (For All Majors), Gallagher Athletic Center, See above Fall 2022 Career Fairs for more details
- Oct. 3rd 3:30-4:30pm, Internship Search Strategy, Kanbar 314
- Oct. 5th, 3:30-4:30pm, CPT/Internship Search for International Sudents, Kanbar 314
- Oct. 6th 12-2pm, Fall Virtual Career Fair (For ALL Majors), Virtual via Handshake, See above Fall 2022 Career Fairs for more details
- Oct. 13th 1-2pm, Gaining Experience in the Health, Medical, Science Fields, Library Media Classroom
- Nov. 3rd 12:30-2pm, Take My Internship/Volunteer/Research Experience, Kanbar Living Room and Kanbar Performance Space
- Nov. 9th 6:30pm-8:30pm, What Employers Look for in a Portfolio Series, For Design Majors/Various Locations - TBD
Download for Doughnuts, First Wednesday of Sept, Oct, and Nov. 10-12pm
- Table will be located at the top of steps leading down to Common Thread. Stop by the table to learn about our office, download the Handshake app, follow us on Instagram, adn the first 50 students will receive a free doughnut.
Weekly Drop-In Topics to be announced via email and social media for Fall 2022
- Designated drop-in topics for students to discuss. Days and times will vary throughout the semester.