GoinGlobal is a resource website containing country-specific career and employment resources for more than 80 locations.
If you are an American student looking to explore job opportunities abroad, visit GoinGlobal to discover opportunities and for application resources. International students will benefit from the H1B Plus database which provides a customized sort of all Department of Labor H1B visa applications by job title, occupation, company, location and wage.
If logging into GoinGlobal from off campus, please use PhilaU login username and password.
- GoinGlobal - find domestic and international opportunities, country specific career and employment information, including world-wide internship and job postings, H1-B employer listings, corporate profiles, and career resources for 30 countries.
- H1B Visa Jobs - Get hired for H1B visa sponsorship
- Jefferson - East Falls Office of International Student Programs - is Jefferson - East Falls' resource page for our international student services office
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) - is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States
- US Department of State Exchange Programs - offers many programs for non-U.S. citizens wishing to come to the U.S. for cultural, educational, or professional exchange
- Careers.org - Career, Job and Educational resources for states, cities, and counties in the United States, as well as Canadian Provinces and International Countries
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) - a nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization that provides continuing legal education, information, professional services, and expertise through its 38 chapters and over 50 national committees