While your resume and portfolio get you the interview, it is your interview that gets you the job!
Always be prepared by researching the company, anticipating and practicing questions and preparing questions to ask during your interview. Use this interview guide (PDF) to prepare for different types of interviews, like:
- Zoom-style Interviews
- Phone Interviews
Schedule a mock interview appointment through Handshake today!
We are pleased to offer students and alumni a free training system that features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for a job interview.
Big Interview is an online system that combines training AND practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. You have at your disposal a variety of tools, including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
- A step-by-step interview Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
Jefferson - Center City and East Falls students can access their Big Interview account with their Campus Key Credentials:
- Go to Big Interview for Jefferson
- Enter your Jefferson - Campus Key and Password
- Enjoy and use Big Interview