Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Holiday hours will vary.
Family Membership Qualifications
- An eligible individual’s spouse/domestic partner, and/or children between the ages of 6 and 25.
- Family memberships are limited to spouses/domestic partners, and/or children who have a legal relationship as defined for federal tax purposes.
- All full-time Thomas Jefferson University students are enrolled as individual members; therefore, students need only pay the family rate to include their spouse/domestic partner (not employed by Jefferson), and or/children as previously defined.
- Family membership includes the employee’s membership plus one family member over the age of 16.
- Extended relatives (i.e., parents, siblings, etc.) do not qualify for family membership and must pay the guest fee and be escorted by a member.
- Marriage certificate
Presentation of two of the following documents with one proving joint residence for at least a year (i.e., drivers licenses with the same address validated over one year ago, a lease signed more than one year ago).
- Mortgage or lease agreement
- Joint checking account
- Common ownership of a motor vehicle
- Driver’s license listing a common address
- Designation as a beneficiary on a life insurance policy
**If the couple cannot present two of these documents, then the Jefferson employee/student must present a signed Affidavit of Domestic Partnership (please see template on reverse).**
- Government-issued document or identification card for birth date and proof of age.