Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Holiday hours will vary.
Intramural sports at the Jefferson Recreation & Fitness Center are temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Weekly club sports and monthly sport tournaments are currently being offered. See our social media for the most up to date schedules.
Intramural sports are a great way to stay in shape, have fun, and meet other members of the Jefferson community. Several intramural sports are offered to members and full-time students throughout the course of the year. Sports include basketball, dodgeball, indoor soccer, kickball, and volleyball.
All Intramural participants are required to create an account on IM Leagues. You will only have to do this once and then you will be set for multiple quarters of participation.
**Note** IM Leagues offer a live support button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To Create an IM Leagues Account
- Go to the Thomas Jefferson University IM Leagues Registration Page OR the IM Leagues homepage and click "Create Account."
- Enter your information using your school/employee email and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email to this account. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IM Leagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to the TJU school site – If not, you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link and looking for Thomas Jefferson University.
How to Sign Up for an Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IM Leagues account.
- Click the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of your user homepage OR click on the “Thomas Jefferson University” link to go to your school’s homepage.
- The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
You Can Join the Sport One of Three Ways
Create a Team as a Team Captain
- Use the "Create/Join Team" button at top right of every page.
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If a potential teammate is already a member of IM Leagues, search for their name, and invite them.
- If a potential teammate hasn't become a member of IM Leagues, scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Join a Registered Team by Doing One of the Following
- Using the "Create/Join Team" button at top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent, and you will be visible to all members of the site. You can request to join teams or post information about yourself so that teams can request to add you to their team.
- Payment is made via our web portal: fitness.jefferson.edu.
- One payment per team and made by the captain.
REMEMBER – Your intramural team is not valid until payment is received and confirmed through IM Leagues by a staff member of the the Jefferson Recreation & Fitness Center.