Degrees & Programs
- Doctor of Health Science The Doctor of Health Science (DHSc) Program at Thomas Jefferson University is for professionals seeking to advance in healthcare practice, education and policy.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies - Center City The Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at the Thomas Jefferson University campus in Center City prepares you for success in this growing field.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies - East Falls & New Jersey The MS in Physician Assistant (PA) Studies program at Thomas Jefferson University offers two locations: East Falls, Philadelphia, and Voorhees, New Jersey.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies/Doctor of Health Science (MSPAS/DHSc) Dual Degree Program The dual-degree Master of Physician Assistant Studies/Doctor of Health Science program prepares you for leadership positions in healthcare, education, pharma.
- 4+2 Health Sciences BS/Physician Assistant Studies MS This 6-year Dual-Degree program assures admission to both the BS and MS program at the time of initial application. Students must meet the established progression criteria to maintain their assured seat in the program.
- Health Sciences, BS/Pre-Physician Assistant Jefferson's Health Sciences BS/Pre-Physician Assistant program includes the courses students need as admission prerequisites for PA graduate programs.