Degrees & Programs
- Doctor of Health Science The Doctor of Health Science (DHSc) Program at Thomas Jefferson University is for professionals seeking to advance in healthcare practice, education and policy.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies - Center City The Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at the Thomas Jefferson University campus in Center City prepares you for success in this growing field.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies - East Falls & New Jersey The MS in Physician Assistant (PA) Studies program at Thomas Jefferson University offers two locations: East Falls, Philadelphia, and Voorhees, New Jersey.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)/Doctor of Health Science (DHSc) Dual Degree Program The dual-degree Master of Physician Assistant Studies/Doctor of Health Science program prepares you for leadership positions in healthcare, education, pharma.
- Health Sciences, BS / MS in Physician Assistant Studies (Accelerated 3+2) The 5-year dual-degree Health Sciences BS/Physician Assistant MS program is great for students who want to be a PA, with a guaranteed seat in our graduate program.
- Health Sciences, BS/Pre-Physician Assistant Jefferson's Health Sciences BS/Pre-Physician Assistant program includes the courses students need as admission prerequisites for PA graduate programs.