Degrees & Programs
- Doctor of Health Science The JCHP DHSc Program is the doctorate program for professionals seeking advancement in healthcare practice, education and policy. Our fully online program accommodates students who are working healthcare professionals. This program entails experience in-depth, individualized, multi-disciplinary training in a comprehensive range of healthcare leadership, teaching and learning, and research skills that support their development as leaders in a burgeoning health professions career landscape.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies - Center City - The MS Program in Physician Assistant Studies is located in downtown Center City Philadelphia.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies - East Falls & New Jersey - The MS Program in Physician Assistant Studies is located in East Falls, PA, and Voorhees, NJ.
- Accelerated Health Sciences BS / Physician Assistant MS - East Falls - This accelerated 5 year Dual-Degree program guarantees students admission to both the BS and MS program at the time of initial application. Students must meet the established progression criteria to maintain their seat in the program.
- Health Sciences BS/Pre-Physician Assistant - East Falls - Students in this pathway are admitted to the 4 year BS in Health Sciences program at the time of initial application. They are not guaranteed admission to the MS in Physician Assistant Studies program. Students must later submit a formal application to the MS program and will be guaranteed an interview.