BS in Business Administration
Majoring in business administration provides students with a comprehensive plan of study covering key business areas including accounting, finance, marketing, economics, data analytics and management, among others. Students who are looking for a well-rounded business education will benefit from our rigorous curriculum, but we have taken our approach a step further to ensure not only our curriculum but our delivery and support services meets the needs of our diverse population of students.
Our asynchronous, online program provides a rigorous approach to your education without the confines of traditional academic programs, allowing students to maintain full-time employment, caregiving and other outside commitments while completing the program.
And you won’t be navigating your journey alone.
- Our dedicated admissions team will answer all your questions before you begin.
- Our advising team will help you create a schedule that works for you and keeps you on track to meet your goals.
- Our experienced faculty will provide regular engagement opportunities, support and feedback to assist in your learning.
- Our university resources are all available online for your exclusive use, including writing support and library resources.
Our students represent the very reason we built this program – to provide everyone with the opportunity to achieve a Bachelor’s degree on their own terms. Our program welcomes and supports:
- Students with any amount of transfer credits from other institutions.
- Community college graduates with an associate’s degree looking to complete their Bachelor’s degree.
- Students who have not yet earned college credits and are ready to start a degree program.
Accelerated Program Features
- Generous Transfer Credits Accepted
- Schedule for Your Busy Life: Eight-week terms; online courses enable you to schedule your education around life and career demands.
- Learn From the Real-World: Experienced faculty give insight into the field, while collaborative projects help develop practical skills while building your network.