- Academic Program Director
- Assistant Dean, JCN
- Assistant Professor
901 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Graduates of the program will have new expertise added to their primary area of clinical education allowing them to better serve a large patient population that they are likely already serving. Case-based and experiential learning will be a major focus of this program.
This certificate is 10 credits.
|NU 685: A Case-Based Approach to the Diagnosis and Pathophysiology of Headache Disorders
|NU 686: Current and Emerging Treatments and Procedural Skills for Headache Disorders
|NU 687: Psychological Factors in Headache Medicine with an Introduction to Business Management
One in-person weekend at Jefferson - Center City campus, in Philadelphia, PA: summer.
- Simulated physical examination techniques, clinical applications, and procedures
- Interactive case-based learning on diagnosis of primary and secondary headache
- Jefferson Headache Center Immersion
- Discussion Groups
- Journal Club
- Jefferson Headache Center Expert Panel: students bring complex cases