- Program Director
- Epilepsy Fellowship Program
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship Program
For Program Information
901 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Requirements & Application
Candidates must meet ACGME fellowship eligibility requirements: "All required clinical education for entry into ACGME-accredited fellowship programs must be completed in an ACGME-accredited residency program, an AOA-approved residency program, a program with ACGME International (ACGME-I) Advanced Specialty Accreditation, or a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)-accredited or College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)-accredited residency program located in Canada."
Candidates must be eligible for a Pennsylvania medical license.
Jefferson will accept applications to Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology fellowships through the NRMP Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology fellowship match (December cycle ERAS Fellowship application.)
We require the following materials to complete the application:
- CV, including all training, dates, and positions
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal statement regarding choice of fellowship: background regarding the candidate, explanation of interest in the fellowship field.
Important information for the Match:
We offer the following tracks:
- Epilepsy fellowship - adult track. This is a 2-year fellowship consisting of 1-year ACGME Epilepsy and 1-year ACGME Clinical Neurophysiology
- Epilepsy followship - pediatric track. This is a 1-year ACGME Epilepsy fellowship
- Clinical Neurophysiology fellowship - adult track. This is a 1-year ACGME Clinical Neurophysiology fellowship.
- Clinical Neurophysiology fellowship - pediatric track. This is a 1-year ACGME Clinical Neurophysiology fellowship for graduates of Child Neurology