Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship
- Program Director, Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship Program
The Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Center utilizes an integrated approach to diagnosis and treatment of Multiple Sclerosis and other neuroimmunological disorders.
It serves as a tertiary referral and teaching center and is allied with a multispecialty team of practitioners. It has special programs for clinically isolated syndromes, transverse myelitis, and spasticity management. Fellows have an opportunity to participate in ongoing clinical and ex vivo research into the immunology of neurological disorders, new treatment and diagnostic approaches, novel imaging modalities, and outcome and genetic studies in MS.
The Laboratory of Neuroimmunology offers qualified candidates further opportunities in basic and translational research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Challenges in multiple sclerosis care: Results from an international mixed-methods study
- Physician Compensation in the United States – Through the Lens of the MS Neurologist
- Subgroup analysis of clinical and MRI outcomes in participants with a first clinical demyelinating event at risk of multiple sclerosis in the ORACLE-MS study
- Analysis of frequency and severity of relapses in multiple sclerosis patients treated with cladribine tablets or placebo: The CLARITY and CLARITY Extension studies
- Early MRI outcomes in participants with a first clinical demyelinating event at risk of multiple sclerosis in the ORACLE-MS study