This is an ACGME approved one-year fellowship designed to provide well-rounded training for individuals interested either in clinical practice or an academic career.
Training is provided in EEG, EMG, evoked potentials, video-EEG monitoring, and sleep along with an outpatient neurology experience. Clinical experience is supplemented by a didactic lecture series. Fellows have an opportunity to participate in clinical research. Applicants must be BC/BE Neurologists and qualify for a Pennsylvania license.
- The role of convulsive seizures in SUDEP
- Improving prediction of sudden unexpected death in epilepsy: From SUDEP-7 to SUDEP-3
- Automated Analysis of Risk Factors for Postictal Generalized EEG Suppression
- Magnetic resonance-guided laser interstitial thermal therapy: Correlations with seizure outcome
- Seizure Clusters, Seizure Severity Markers, and SUDEP Risk