- Residency - Our six to seven year program provides exceptional training for residents pursuing careers in general surgery and the surgical subspecialties. Residents will become accomplished surgeons prepared for a successful career.
- Fellowships - We are pleased to offer six Fellowship Programs in a wide variety of specialties.
- Undergraduate Medical Education - We sponsor a ten-week General Surgery Clerkship. This opportunity is only available for students currently enrolled in the Sidney Kimmel Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University.
- Visiting Student Diversity Scholarship - Designed to give 4th year medical students the experience of rotating as a surgical "Acting Intern". They will function in the role of an intern and will be required to attend all conferences
- Grand Rounds Weekly presentations to keep faculty and housestaff up to date in important evolving areas that may be outside of their core practice. CME credit is available to Jefferson faculty.