JeffBIT Team Members — Submit a report through How to Submit a Report.
Philadelphia Police Department — 911
Thomas Jefferson University Security:
- Center City: 215-955-8888 or 811 from an on-campus phone.
- East Falls: 215-951-2999.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital’s Emergency Department — 215-955-6840. Provides emergency medical services. It is located at 132 South 10th Street, Philadelphia, PA.
- Center City: The Student Personal Counseling Center — 215-503-2817..
- East Falls: Counseling Services — 215-951-2868.
- Center City: Occupational Health Network — 215-955-6835.
- East Falls: Student Health Services — 215-951-2986.
Department of Residence Life (DHRL):
- Center City: 215-955-8913. In order to contact the staff member on-call after normal business hours, please contact the front desk of your building : Barringer (215-955-8967), Martin (215-503-8511) or Orlowitz (215-955-6726).
- East Falls: 215-951-2986.
Hall Mercer Crisis Response Center (Center City) — 215-829-5433. 245 South 8th Street. Open 24 hours a day, the Crisis Response Center provides a safe, caring setting for people who have serious behavioral health problems such as bipolar disorder, major depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia or substance abuse.
Einstein Crisis Center (East Falls) — 215-951-8300. 5501 Old York Rd., Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA..
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline — 1-800-273-TALK (8255), www.suicideprevention lifeline.org.