Making an Appointment
Appointments for both Center for Academic Success and the Student Writing Center can be made online. Currently all appointments are being conducted remotely via Zoom. Once an appointment time is confirmed, a Zoom link will be sent. Please contact us if you would like to request an in-person appointment or another meeting platform.
To schedule a consultation:
Then do the following:
- Select a service from the drop-down menu in the left-hand column – either “Academic Support Services” or “Student Writing Center..”
- OPTIONAL: If you have a preference for the staff member you’d like to work with, select their name from the Select Staff Member drop-down menu. Otherwise, select “No Preference.”
- Select the date for which you’d like to make an appointment from the calendar widget. You’ll be taken to that date’s available appointment slots.
- After selecting your appointment time, you’ll be taken to the registration page. Click “New User,” then fill in your information. Although not required, you will have the option of creating a login and password. This is recommended if you plan to use our services repeatedly (and we encourage you to do so!). The process is quick and easy, and you may use your Jeff campus key and password.
- Click “Finalize Appointment.”
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with further instructions and direct contact information.