Center for Academic Success
Name: James Dyksen Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Position: Director, Center for Academic Success
Organization: Office of Academics & Career Success
130 South Ninth Street
Edison Building, 18th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Making an Appointment
Make an appointment for academic support services using our online scheduling system.
Then follow these steps:
- Choose “Academic Support ” from the Select Service drop-down menu in the left-hand column.
- OPTIONAL: If you have a preference for the staff member you’d like to work with, select their name from the Select Staff Member drop-down menu. Otherwise, select “No Preference.”
- Select the date for which you’d like to make an appointment from the calendar widget. You’ll be taken to that date’s available appointment slots.
- After selecting your appointment time, you’ll be taken to the registration page. Click “New User,” then fill in your information. Although not required, you will have the option of creating a login and password. This is recommended if you plan to use our services repeatedly (and we encourage you to do so!). The process is quick and easy, and you may use your Jeff campus key and password.
- Click “Finalize Appointment.”
- You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with further instructions and direct contact information.
If you are unable to book an appointment at a time that works with your schedule, please contact James Dyksen to discuss other potential consultation options.