20th Anniversary Population Health Colloquium is Virtual! October 5-7, 2020
The impact of COVID-19 is unprecedented and with no clear end in sight, the 20th Population Health Colloquium has been moved to an online/virtual conference.
We know that the pandemic will forever impact healthcare and we are looking to the Colloquium faculty to share their knowledge and address the impact of COVID-19. We will showcase the groundbreaking work of organizations that are leading the way during this unprecedented time and putting their population health programs, strategies and initiatives into action.
Join us ONLINE for the 20th Anniversary Population Health Colloquium as we feature leaders in healthcare who are transforming healthcare in the wake of COVID-19.
We are pulling out all the stops to offer you an engaging, user-friendly experience for our 20th Anniversary event, including:
- NEW content, optimized for online learning, focused on the impact of COVID- 19 on our industry across the globe.
- Inspiring discussions with national experts and community leaders on how we move forward in the wake of the pandemic.
- Announcement of the Winner of the Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health.
- Engage with faculty through polling, questions and answer sessions and discussion boards.
- Network in real time through our Slack chat sessions or direct messaging.
- Live and curated sessions, streamed directly to you through our easy to navigate virtual platform.
- Virtual exhibit hall featuring innovative solutions, products, and services.
For more information regarding the 2020 program, visit the Colloquium website.
For information regarding sponsorship or exhibitor opportunities contact Melissa Horowitz.