How to Load Your Card
Your Campus Currency account is open and ready for use when you receive your Jefferson Photo ID Badge or Campus Currency card – just activate your account by making a deposit with the amount and payment method that works best for you.
Add Value to your Account via:
- Campus Currency Payroll Deduction via Employee Self Service (once a month from 2nd paycheck)
- Visa or MasterCard via Online Card Center/GET Mobile App. NOTE: if this is your first time depositing funds via this method, account activation is required. Email Card Services from your Jefferson email address to request activation before attempting to make a deposit.
- Download the GET Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play - it's FREE!
- Choose Thomas Jefferson University, click continue
- Log in with your Campus Key and Password
- Enter a pin number
- Re-enter pin number
The GET Mobile App allows you to:
- View a list of merchants accepting Campus Currency - with maps
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Add funds instantly
- Add a credit card to account
- Report ID badge as lost/found
Please use the GET App to add funds to your or your student account.