Jefferson Humanities & Health
Wellness & Mindfulness
- Student Counseling Center / JeffHELP
215-955-HELP | Counseling, health services, and support group information.
- Create Your Wellness Plan
Design and complete wellness goals for yourself.
- JeffHELP CHATT
Peer support program designed by and for Jefferson students.
- Myrna Brind Center for Mindfulness
Resourse for mindfulness programs and guided meditations.
- 8 Dimensions of Wellness
Explore the multi-dimensionality of wellness.
- Jefferson Wellness Tips
Tips for staying emotionally, physically, and spiritually well.
Academic & University Resources
- Thomas Jefferson University Sexual Assault Support and Title IX Resources
Resources and support for Jefferson students who have experienced sexual assault or who want to assist friends who have been assaulted.
- Contact Katie Vodzak, Title IX Coordinator
Email: Kathleen.Vodzak@Jefferson.edu or
- Jefferson Occupational Health Network
Occupation health services for students and employees at Jefferson
- Student Affairs (University)
Academic support, disability accommodations, and Title IX complaints.
- Office of Student Affairs and Career Counseling (SKMC)
Support resource for medical students.
- Academic Support Services
Academic support for all Jefferson students.
- Planned Parenthood Elizabeth Blackwell Health Center at Locust Street of Philadelphia
One of the nation's leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation's largest provider of sex education.
- Healthy Minds Philly
An online tool and resource dsigned to support and improve the mental health and well-being of all Philadelphians.
- Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services
Educates, strengthens, and serves individuals and communities so that all Philadelphians can thrive.
- Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
Provies assistance in finding drug and alcohol treatment.
- Prevention Point Philadelphia
A nonprofit health organization providing harm reduction services to Philadelphia and the surrounding area by promoting health, empowerment, and safety for communities affected by drug use and poverty.
- Mazzoni Center
Provides quality comprehensive health and wellness services in an LGBTQ-focused environment, while preserving the dignity and improving the quality of life of the individuals we serve.
Phone: 215-985-9206 (Locust Street location)
- The Office of LGBT Affairs
Works to foster equitable working and living conditions for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) people and to advocate for LGBTQ issues in all areas of City government.
- WOAR-Philadelphia Center Against Sexual Violence
A Philadelphia nonprofit whose mission is to eliminate all forms of sexual violence through the advocacy for the rights of victims of sexual assault.
24/7 Hotline: 215-985-3333
- Women’s Law Project
A PA-based public interest legal center devoted to protecting and expanding the rights of women, girls and LGBTQ people.
Phone: 215-928-9801 ext. 5760
- JeffSOAR (Students Organized Against Rape) works to increase awareness and advocacy around issues of sexual violence through trainings, forums, guest speakers, and outreach to the campus and greater community. | email@example.com
- Contact the Title IX Coordinator (Katie.Vodzak@jefferson.edu) or follow @jeffersontitleix on Instagram to learn about ongoing programming or to bring an event or education to your department or student organization.