Congratulations on your acceptance to Jefferson!
Please review the requirements listed below before you start your classes. Failure to complete the prerequisite requirements will result in denied access to Canvas/Banner on the first day of class. If you have any questions about completing these requirements, please contact IEHP at IEHP-Info@Jefferson.edu or at 215-503-1111.
Please Complete the Following:
Due Date: Listed on acceptance letter
To confirm your enrollment, please follow the steps outlined below.
You will receive two emails from TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu within 24 hours of your acceptance. The first will contain your Banner ID and log-in instructions. The second will be your PIN.
- Once you received your login information proceed to Banner Web to log in.
- Enter your Banner ID and PIN.
- Select the link: Confirm Your Enrollment and follow the instructions.
- Part of confirming your enrollment is ensuring the university has the necessary information for you to receive financial aid, complete the pre-matriculation process and receive your campus key, which is needed to access campus technology. If you are missing this information, please click on the Submit Your Missing Information link and follow the instructions.
If you do not have a Social Security number, please contact the Admissions Office at TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu or call 215-503-8890.
It’s important all students review and update their HOME and LOCAL ADDRESSES, as well as EMERGENCY CONTACT information, on a regular basis.
To do so, log into Banner Web and click on the Personal Information link.
Once you have received your campus key, please register for class.
- Log into Banner tab and click Student.
- To search for your course name, click Look Up Classes.
- To register for your courses, click Registration and your Select Term.
- Use the dropdown menu to indicate the term of your registration and click on Add or Drop Classes.
- If you cannot find the course, you can click the Class Search button.
- Make sure to Submit Changes to register.
Due Date: By first day of class
Pay your tuition and fees in Banner. Follow this link for more information about tuition.
JeffConnect services will automatically be provided for all enrolled students for a minimal $6.00 per semester. If you do NOT wish to use JeffConnect, you may opt out of the service following these instructions:
- Log into Banner Web.
- Select Personal Information.
- Select JeffConnect Enrollment.
- Click the Unrolled radio button.
- Click Submit.