Neuroscience: Advanced Concepts for Evidence Based Practice
This advanced practice certificate is designed for registered and licensed occupational therapists, physical therapists and other rehabilitation professionals who wish to participate in advanced study of neuroscience and neuro-based rehabilitation intervention strategies.
- Four graduate level courses (a total of 12 credits)
- Certificate can be completed in 16 months
- All courses are 100% online
- Courses are designed to interface with our OTD program and may be used for graduate credit toward a Doctorate degree
- Students use the latest distance learning tools, including discussion boards, synchronous online presentations and live chat
- Students have access to professional literature through the Scott Memorial Library and experts on topics such as motor learning, sensory integration and constrained induced movement therapy