Fellowship Programs Contact
Curtis Building, Suite 401
1015 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
The Department of Family & Community Medicine has a long-standing commitment to, and track record in, graduating leaders in academic Family Medicine. Fellowship training has been conducted here since 1980.
In addition to program-specific emphases in Research, Geriatrics, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, and Sports Medicine, Family Medicine Fellows participate in all elements of the following Fellowship Curriculum:
- Research Seminar - Weekly presentation and colloquy-the keystone of the Fellowship Curriculum-wherein fellows, faculty and research staff present and critique one another's research projects, drawing upon the resources and expertise of the faculty and peers.
- Directors' Meeting - Weekly fellowship activities review and discussion.
- Professional Development Series – Topics include composing a CV, employment decisions, and maximizing job satisfaction, contracts, credentialing, licensure, personal-professional life and family balance, grant writing, professional writing, statistics, and research method.
- Presentation/Publication - Fellows receive guidance and support in submitting their research projects and programs for presentation at national meetings of STFM, the American Geriatrics Society, and the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine.
The key to sustaining and cultivating primary care practice in the US is a next generation of well-trained faculty who, through superior Fellowship training and experience, thoroughly understand and apply a high level of educational, administrative, clinical, and research skills in the academic setting.
The Department welcomes your interest in pursuing Family Medicine Fellowship training at Jefferson, and encourages your continued interest in academic Family Medicine.
- Addiction Medicine Fellowship
- Geriatric Medicine Fellowship
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine Fellowship
- HRSA T32 Jefferson Mental Illness, Addiction, & Primary Care (JeffMAP) Fellowship
- Sports Medicine Fellowship
- HIV Primary Care Fellowship
- Faculty Development Research Fellowship
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Health Services Research
- Fellowship Application Information
House Staff Stipends
July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
Benefits Information for Full-time House Staff Members
Please download the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Benefits Summary that summarizes the benefits available to House Staff members of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
The Jefferson flexible benefits program allows you to make individual benefit selections based on your own needs. Employees must enroll online within 30 days from date of hire.