The The Marcus Institute of Integrative Health and Institute of Emerging Health Professions have joined forces to introduce integrative health education for clinicians and healthcare professionals.
- MS in Integrative Health Sciences Jefferson is leading the nation in the emerging field of integrative health. Our MS in Integrative Health Sciences program allows you to meet this growing demand.
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship Program — Thomas Jefferson University’s Department of Integrative Medicine and The Marcus Institute of Integrative Health offer a unique one year, full-time fellowship in Integrative Medicine. This is an outstanding opportunity for interested graduates of an ACGME-accredited residency program. Applicants must be board certified in their area of specialty, or plan to board certify during their year of fellowship training.
Advanced Practice Certificates
- Mind-Body Medicine Advanced Practice Certificate The Mind-Body Medicine Advanced Practice Certificate brings a new dynamic to healthcare education, with strategies to reduce stress and improve quality of life.
- Integrative Nutrition Advanced Practice Certificate The Integrative Nutrition Advanced Practice Certificate provides knowledge to develop care plans using biometric data and nutritional lifestyle approaches.
- Integrative Health Education & Leadership Advanced Practice Certificate The Integrative Health Education & Leadership Advanced Practice Certificate program prepares you to meet patients’ growing demand for complementary practices.
- Advances in Mind-Body Medicine Annual Conference (June 9-10, 2022)
- Advances in Integrative Nutrition Annual Conference (November 10-11, 2022)