- MS in Integrative Health Sciences — Integrative health is an emerging specialty that is of expanding interest. In 2018, it was estimated that more than 60% of the global population used some form of nontraditional treatment for health issues; yet, there is limited medical education on common and scientific promising modalities.
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship Program — Thomas Jefferson University’s Department of Integrative Medicine and The Marcus Institute of Integrative Health offer a unique one year, full-time fellowship in Integrative Medicine. This is an outstanding opportunity for interested graduates of an ACGME-accredited residency program. Applicants must be board certified in their area of specialty, or plan to board certify during their year of fellowship training.
Advanced Practice Certificates
- Mind-Body Medicine Advanced Practice Certificate — Brings a new dynamic to professional healthcare education, focusing on mind-body strategies to reduce stress and improve health-related quality of life.
- Integrative Nutrition Advanced Practice Certificate — Designed for healthcare professionals seeking the latest evidence on nutrition, diets, and the impact of food on general health.
- Integrative Health Education & Leadership Advanced Practice Certificate — This certificate program focuses on the theories, evidence for, and practice of integrative health education with an emphasis on those with strong scientific support.
- Advances in Mind-Body Medicine Conference (June 9-10, 2022)
- Advances in Integrative Nutrition Annual Conference (2022 Date to be Announced)