Current Residents

Paying Housing Fees

Paying housing fees is easy, however, please be aware that it varies among buildings.

Housing Fees Tools/Information

Barringer or Orlowitz Residence Halls

Housing fees are due on the 1st of each month. Residents will receive a bill to their Rent Cafe account. Please be diligent in paying on time as late fees will begin to accrue on the 10th of each month.

Options for paying your rent:

  1. Pay with your debit/credit card on Students should email the Property Manager, Jim Leinenbach, if they need help with their account. The Property Manager's email is Students can setup reoccurring payments that will automatically be deducted for each month's rent. 
  2. Barringer and Orlowitz residents can hand in their check to the Orlowitz Front Desk, or PMC directly. The check should be made out to PMC Property Group. All physical check payments given to the front desk will be placed in the Orlowitz Front Desk Dropbox for PMC. ORL will not physically take checks to give to PMC Property Management.

Barringer and Orlowitz residents may pay rent by check or money order payable to PMC Property Group. Questions regarding billing or payment plan requests may be directed to:

PMC Property Group (Barringer and Orlowitz only)
Jim Leinenbach, PMC Property Manager
Orlowitz Residence, Suite 103

Martin Residence Hall

Housing fees are due at the beginning of each term. All Martin housing fees will appear on your tuition bill on Banner web. Please be diligent in checking your Banner web account and paying on time. A hold will be placed on the academic record of any delinquent resident. Payment plan options are available through the University Tuition Office. Please refer to the Rates Page to understand more about Martin billing.

There are a few options for how students can pay Martin Housing Fees:

  • Pay by cash, check, or money order at the Student Accounts Office, 1101 Market Street 29th Floor, Philadelphia PA 19107.
  • Pay via Master Card or VISA credit card on Banner Web. Go to menu item “Student and Financial Aid” and select “Student Account” then “Account Summary. The option to pay by credit card is located at the bottom of this page.
  • Pay by mail. Make checks or money orders payable to: "Thomas Jefferson University". Include the account number and student name on your check or money order, and send payments to: 1101 Market Street 29th Floor, Philadelphia PA 19107. 

If you have financial aid pending for a portion of your balance, then the segment not covered by financial aid must be remitted via one of the above methods.  A hold will be placed on the academic record of any delinquent resident. Payment plan options are available through the Student Accounts Office. If you have any questions about the actual charges, please contact the Housing Office at 215-955-8913 or Questions regarding payment plan options should be directed to:

University Housing Fee Payment Plans (Martin only)

Student Accounts Office
1101 Market Street, 29th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107

215-503-7669 | 215-503-3489 (f)

To pay through a monthly payment program, visit the Tuition Management Systems webpage and click the tab for “Payment Plans,” or call TMS at 800-356-8329 for more information.