BS in Human Resource Management
No matter what’s fueling your ambition, we have the tools and structure to help you every step of the way as you achieve your goals.
The Accelerated Bachelor of Science Degree Completion Program human resource management major will enable you to become a knowledgeable human resources professional for an array of organizations, through a curriculum guided by the professional organizations that govern the field. Culminating in a hands-on project building an advanced plan for human resource development, you will have practical experience to stand out in your job search.
Accelerated Program Features
Get the Credit You Deserve: To be admitted, you must have a minimum of 30 transferable credits. You can transfer up to 72 credits.
Schedule for Your Busy Life: Eight-week terms; afternoon, evening and Saturday morning classes; and online courses enable you to schedule your education around life and career demands.
Learn from the Real-world: Experienced faculty give insight into the field, while collaborative projects help develop practical skills while building your network.
To earn a Bachelor of Science degree, you must complete a minimum of 120 credits. These credits are acquired through transfer of credits from previously attended accredited colleges, universities and institutes, and through courses taken at Jefferson. Specific course requirements are listed below. Remaining credits are satisfied with elective courses.
College-level courses in writing, math, science, history, social science, humanities, and information systems are required for a Bachelor of Science degree.
- HIST-321 Business, Industry and Work in American History
- HUMN-310 Globalization and World Politics
- SOC-310 The Social Science of the Workplace
- COMM-320 Professional Communication Skills
- CSSEM-499 Professional Studies Capstone Seminar
- CSSEM-300 Professional Practice Seminar
- MGMT-361 Leadership Theory & Ethical Practices
- ECON-331 Economic Decision Making
- STAT-311 Finding and Evaluating Statistical Data
- FINC-323 Financial Decision Making
- IT-201 Learning and Technology
- MGMT-320 Human Resource Practices and Tools
- HRM-321 Staffing and Resource Development
- HRM-336 Compensation, Benefits, and Health and Safety
- HRM-421 Organizational and Employee Relations
- HRM-499 Applied Research and Practice in Human Resource Management