Post-Professional MS in Cardiovascular Perfusion
- College of Health Professions
Institute of Emerging Health Professions
- Master of Science
Call to Actions
Name: Brian Schwartz, CCP, RN, MBA Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Position: Program Director
Jefferson’s post professional degree affords certified perfusionist, who have graduated an AC-PE accredited program, to obtain a master’s in cardiovascular perfusion from one of the nation’s most reputable universities. After successfully completing all required courses, conducting research, and presenting an evidence-based project on how to better patient outcomes, students will earn their post professional degree.
- Jefferson’s post professional M.S. in Cardiovascular Perfusion will afford certified cardiovascular perfusionists (CCP), who have graduated from an AC-PE accredited perfusion program, to build upon their current knowledge base. This program will allow professionals to develop (or build upon current practices) and implement methodologies that are supported by evidence based medicine to aid in better outcomes for their patients.
- Student’s will complete a capstone project to enhance their current clinical practices.
- Jefferson’s post professional track will utilize online technology to provide working professionals the opportunity of obtaining a M.S. in Cardiovascular Perfusion.
- This track will promote both personal and professional growth to certified perfusionist wishing to further their perfusion education.
Fall 2021 Start date: August 31, 2021
Tuition and fees vary by program and term. For more information, please review our Tuition Information page and select 'Institute of Emerging Health Professions Tuition and Fees' link.