Program Learning Goals & Outcomes
Name: Kelly Pagnotta Expand/Collapse Contact Info
- Program Director
- Associate Professor
Position: Division of Athletic Training
Jefferson - East Falls Campus
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
After the completion of this program, students will be able to do the following:
- Participate as a part of a healthcare team by collaborating with colleagues through a complex medical system.
- Use physiological, anatomical, and evidence-based knowledge in clinical settings.
- Behave in a manner consistent with the code of conduct and standards of professional practice set forth by the Athletic Training governing bodies.
- Locate, evaluate and apply evidence-based resources to build knowledge and support athletic training practice.
- Demonstrate administrative duties affiliated with the athletic training profession.
- Identify, describe and develop management plans for individuals with psychosocial disorders and/or mental health emergencies.
The Jefferson Athletic Training Program Outcomes, including BOC Pass Rate, Program Retention Rate, Program Graduation Rate, and Graduate Placement Rate can be accessed through the CAATE website.