GOALS2 is a free program designed to help college students meet their academic goals. Through supportive conversation, students identify strategies that they can implement to achieve these goals. While participants will have various individual goals, some common goals are time and stress management, scheduling, strengthening relationships, life balance, financial management, improving sleep, healthy eating and exercise as well as organization. GOALS2 services are primarily available to Jefferson students with disabilities or other health conditions that may interfere with academic success.
What is GOALS2?
GOALS2 is a free program designed to help students meet their academic goals. Through supportive conversation, students identify strategies that they can implement to achieve these goals. GOALS2 services are primarily available to Jefferson students with disabilities or other health conditions that may interfere with academic success.
What do GOALS2 services look like?
- Free private 1:1 sessions
- Conducted via Zoom, telephone, or in-person
- 1-2 times a week for 45-60 minutes
- Unlimited number of sessions
Who will you work with?
GOALS2 sessions are conducted by graduate level occupational therapy students who are supervised by occupational therapy faculty members.
What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational therapy (OT) is a profession that supports people of all ages in doing the things that they want or need to do in order to live healthy and meaningful lives.
Common challenges that GOALS2 addresses:
- Time management
- Managing school-related stress
- Relationships with friends and roommates
- Group projects
- School/work/life balance
- Assistive technology
- Healthy lifestyle strategies
- Physical activity
GOALS2 Students Testimonials
- “The program definitely helped me improve my time management skills to get my grades where they are now.”
- Through the program, now “I know what is preventing me from being successful and I can work around it.”
- The program “is beneficial. It really had an overall positive impact academically, personally, and for my future career.”
- “I am more productive, proactive in getting my own things done.”
- “It’s very valuable to know that [GOALS2] cared about my academic success and helped me to do [my] best and grow better as a person.”
Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment:
Call/text: (484) 808-5438 | Email: TJU_EF_Goals2@Jefferson.edu