The Jefferson Digestive Health Institute offers a full range of clinical services in gastroenterology and hepatology, including diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, motility, and liver transplantation. The ambulatory care facilities at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital consist of a newly renovated suite that comprises the outpatient, administrative, and secretarial offices for the academic Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- Home to the Delaware Valley's first adult Celiac Center and Fatty Liver Center.
- The Jefferson Hepatitis C Center has treated >1,000 hepatitis C infected patients since its inception in 2011.
- Congrats to Anthony DiMarino Jr., MD, Steven Herrine, MD, Anthony Infantolino, MD, David Kastenberg, MD, Michael DiMarino, MD, and Thomas Kowalski, MD, for being named "Top Docs" by Philadelphia Magazine for 2015.
- Congrats to Anthony DiMarino, Jr., MD, Sidney Cohen, MD, Steven Herrine, MD, David Kastenberg, MD, Leo Katz, MD, Patricia Kozuch, MD, and Thomas Kowalski, MD, for being named "Best Doctors" by Suburban Life Magazine for 2015-16.
- Jefferson Liver Transplant Program recognized by Aetna Institute of Excellence for Transplant services.
Explore our fellowships in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Advanced Hepatology, and Advanced Endoscopy.
Learn about our research and clinical trials in various aspects of digestive and liver diseases.
Meet the doctors and faculty members who make up the Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
Introducing team members and spotlighting our advances in care and treatment options for our patients.