- Vice Chair, Research
Program Information Contact
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate of MD/DO accredited institution
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details, and communication skills
- Drive to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Background in statistical software (SPSS, Prism, etc.) and Excel beneficial but not required
- For international candidates, a J1 exchange visitor visa is required
Research fellowship years begin in the Spring/Summer. Applications are accepted from September until January. Interviews are conducted in January and February. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Elizabeth.Kangas@jefferson.edu.