Parents & Families
We know that parents and family members are working alongside prospective students to assist with the college search process.
Below are helpful resources:
- Learn more about why a Jefferson education opens a world of possibilities.
- See all that is happening at Jefferson on The Nexus, our online news site.
- Explore our First Destination Report, an annual study of internships and employment among our undergraduate community (and take a look at our 96.5% job search and graduate school success rate).
- Get a feel for what Life at Jefferson is like.
- Understand why the Jefferson community is Redefining Humanly Possible.
- View some Frequently Asked Questions for parents of Jefferson Students.
And when you are ready, connect with our admissions team to start a conversation—we're here to help.