View Our Virtual Campus Tour Videos
East Falls Campus
At our East Falls Campus, located 10 minutes from the heart of Philadelphia, access and opportunity are at your fingertips. From studio to laboratory, from active learning spaces to student clubs, Jefferson has a distinctive cultural breadth that adds even more value to your college experience.
Industry demands employees who are ready for what’s happening right now and for what will come next. Thomas Jefferson University graduate studies put access and opportunity at your fingertips. From studio to laboratory, active learning spaces to the student center to research libraries, Jefferson has a distinctive cultural breadth that adds even more value to your educational experience.
Center City Campus
Our Center City Campus, located in the heart of Philadelphia, is home to colleges of Health Professions, Nursing, Pharmacy, Population Health, Life Sciences, Rehabilitation Sciences, and the Sidney Kimmel Medical College. This campus is where more than 32,000 doctors, nurses, therapists, teachers, researchers, students, leaders and healers work together every day to improve lives.
Thanks to a generous gift from volunteer and philanthropist Edith R. Dixon earlier this year, the Dixon campus officially opened. The new campus is aligned with best practices in designing an academic space that is future focused. At 44,000 square feet, nearly one third of the space will be dedicated to a state-of-the-art simulation center, where both undergraduate and graduate students will engage in complex clinical scenarios that parallel, anticipate and amplify real-life situations.
The Voorhees Campus for Physician Assistant Studies at Thomas Jefferson University provides a dynamic adult learning environment, including a 60-seat classroom, a large conference room, a brand new physical diagnosis/clinical skills lab with medical simulators, a 12 station full-dissection cadaver lab, administrative offices, break out and study spaces for the PA students and faculty. The campus, located in Voorhees, New Jersey, is designed for students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree or who will be completing a bachelor’s degree before matriculation into the graduate physician assistant program. Students are awarded a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS) degree upon successful completion of our Program.
Self-Guided Tour Options
We invite you to explore campus at your own pace through our self-guided tour. During this interactive experience, you will have the opportunity to explore campus and hear from our students, faculty and staff through pre-recorded videos and messages.
On-Campus Visit Opportunities
Our Admissions Welcome Centers are closed to walk-ins but we are offering limited on-campus information sessions and guided tours. Registration is required.
Just starting your college search? Join us on campus to meet with an admissions counselor and learn about your next steps to apply. Your visit will include a guided tour.
Congratulations—you did it! Admitted students and their families are invited to tour campus and meet with our admissions team to learn about their next steps to enroll at Jefferson.
Thomas Jefferson University takes your health and safety seriously. COVID-19 is highly contagious and capable of widespread person-to-person transmission. While you visit our campus, you must follow the stated health & safety guidelines. Based on the nature of the coronavirus, Jefferson cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed COVID-19 as a result of your time on our campus.
The following precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of our staff, student tour guides, and visitors:
- The University has established health & safety protocols that everyone must follow.
- We have established designated visitor space and cleaning schedules.
- We have designed the visit program and visit space to ensure small groups of visitors and adequate social distancing.
- We have designed contact-less visit check-in and will provide optional materials to visitors who would like them.
- We have designed strategic tour routes and have provided equipment (microphone & speaker) to guides to support social distancing.
Every visitor to campus is required to adhere to the following health & safety guidelines; guests who do not comply will be asked to leave campus. If you are unable to comply with the standards below, we are happy to meet with you virtually.
- Wear a mask at all times (gaiters, bandanas, and scarves are not permitted).
- Maintain proper social distance (6-feet).
- Wash hands frequently and/or utilize hand sanitizer located throughout campus and avoid touching your face.
- Stay home if experiencing the following symptoms per Jefferson Occupational Health Network (JOHN):
- One of the following:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- OR two (2) of the following:
- Fever (>100.0)
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- One of the following:
- Stay home if exposed to someone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis within the last 14 days.
- Cancel visit if visited any state listed on the Pennsylvania or New Jersey hotspot lists without having had quarantined for 14 days: