General Institutional Information
General institutional information contains a diverse collection of topics—both interesting and quite practical. Topics range from those that you may not know existed, such as data on student body diversity to Constitution Day at Jefferson. Please explore them all at this time or at your own leisure.
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- At the beginning of each semester, Thomas Jefferson University sends an email communication from the University Registrar to all enrolled students, notifying them about Banner Web access, which contains links to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) explanation and consent, financial aid information, institutional information as contained in the Consumer Information Disclosures webpage, as well as the Student Check-in Process for accountability and tuition purposes.
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (Including Computer Use and File Sharing)
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Student Body Diversity
- Voter Registration Forms
- Center City Campus—The Financial Aid Office supports efforts to increase voter participation by providing voter registration forms at the annual Constitution Day event and other student life programs on campus. Please contact your state of residence for more information on voter registration.
- East Falls Campus—We currently have several offices that sponsor voter registrations drives during the academic year (Office of Student Engagement / Arlen Specter Center for Public Service). These drives are mainly based in our Campus Center and registration forms are available there. Registration forms are currently available in our Office of Student Engagement year round and we are looking to have them available at our Welcome and Information Desk in the Kanbar Campus Center this coming year.
- Constitution Day
- Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members