BS in Health Services Management
No matter what’s fueling your ambition, we have the tools and structure to help you every step of the way as you achieve your goals.
The Accelerated Bachelor of Science Degree Completion Program health services management major is intended to prepare students for management and leadership positions in health service industries, this program will give you the opportunity to enhance expertise with studies in health policy and health delivery systems through our real-world courses. The Health Services Management curriculum will help you build a familiarity with key trends and stakeholders impacting the contemporary health care system in the United States.
Accelerated Program Features
Generous transfer credits accepted
Schedule for Your Busy Life: Eight-week terms; hybrid and online courses enable you to schedule your education around life and career demands.
Learn from the Real-world: Experienced faculty give insight into the field, while collaborative projects help develop practical skills while building your network.
To earn a Bachelor of Science degree, you must complete a minimum of 120 credits. These credits are acquired through transfer of credits from previously attended accredited colleges, universities and institutes, and through courses taken at Jefferson. Specific course requirements are listed below. Remaining credits are satisfied with elective courses.
College-level courses in writing, math, science, history, social science, humanities, and information systems are required for a Bachelor of Science degree.
- HIST-321 Business, Industry and Work in American History
- HUMN-310 Globalization and World Politics
- SOC-310 The Social Science of the Workplace
- COMM-320 Professional Communication Skills
- CSSEM-499 Professional Studies Capstone Seminar
- CSSEM-300 Professional Practice Seminar
- MGMT-361 Leadership Theory & Ethical Practices
- ECON-331 Economic Decision Making
- STAT-311 Finding and Evaluating Statistical Data
- FINC-323 Financial Decision Making
- IT-201 Learning and Technology
- HRM-350 Cross-Cultural Communication and Diversity Management
- HLTSV-310 Survey of Health Services Delivery Systems
- HLTSV-315 Public Policy and Planning in Healthcare
- HLTSV-325 Emerging Issues in Health Care
- HLTSV-499 Capstone Seminar in Health Services Management