MS in Organizational Leadership
Alumni Scholarship - Jefferson and Philadelphia University alumni will receive a tuition scholarship. New students in the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership beginning in this academic year (fall 2020, spring 2021, and summer 2021) are eligible.
For students who want a competitive edge in the workplace, valuable connections and real-world practice, Jefferson’s new Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program teaches the skills to drive change within an organization.
This online program focuses on the human side of leadership education while preparing professionals from diverse career backgrounds to innovate within their organization.
Full-time students can earn their degree in 1 year with our accelerated 8-week terms. Part-time students can study on a schedule that accommodates their career and earn their graduate degree in 2 years.
Taught by a faculty of industry experts, students in the MSOL program will learn how to manage change, increase knowledge of organizations regarding human resources and performance metrics, and other areas pertinent to business organizations. As the demand for leaders, who are prepared to handle uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity increases, the MSOL program meets those needs by providing education that embraces a volatile environment by teaching necessary skills to meet complexity head on.
In real-world practice, trained organizational leaders apply these insights to:
- Create and communicate a vision for their organization
- Drive systemic change, improvement, and innovation within the organization
- Inspire, train, and motivate a diverse, engaged workforce
- Anticipate and adapt to changes in the external and internal environments
- Address emerging issues in diversity, sustainability, technology, and ethics
Graduates of the MSOL program are able to build stronger, more effective organizations and a more skilled, engaged workforce.
Graduates of the MS in Organizational Leadership program will have the capacities, competencies, frameworks, methodologies, and tools to effectively address, navigate and lead the complicated and complex challenges of organizations in the 21st century.
- Accelerated online classes are 8 weeks long, with 6 start dates throughout the year, offering students the flexibility to fit classes into their own schedule
- Students can complete this degree in as little as one year
- Personalized advising available from application through graduation