The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program utilizes a stackable concentration model to build a program uniquely tailored to each student’s educational needs.
Master of Science Degree
Each student will take four core classes covering strategic leadership, organizational innovation, personal branding and team collaboration (12 credits).
Each student will then select any two additional concentrations to complete (3 classes each for 9 credits). At the completion of all three certificates, the student will have earned a graduate degree (30 credits).
- Brand Management
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion for Healthcare Leaders
- Effective Organizational Communication
- Human Resources Leadership
- Healthcare Leadership
- Organizational Change Management
- Transformational Leadership