- Center City Campus
- College of Health Professions
- On Campus
BA/BS, 30 science credits
Call to Actions
Students who have a Bachelor of Science with at least 30 science credits (biology, chemistry, and/or medical sciences) can earn a graduate certificate to gain mastery of the technical and analytical skills in specific areas of clinical or research laboratory practice. For the in-person program, select an accelerated (3-semester, full-time) or extended (5-semester, part-time) schedule. This program is available online for individuals who have prerequisite course work and are employed in an accredited laboratory that is able to provide training.
- Clinical Chemistry Jefferson offers a graduate certificate in Clinical Chemistry. Enter this growing field with opportunities in hospital or clinical labs, pharmaceutical companies, more.
- Clinical Hematology Jefferson, a renowned medical university, offers a graduate certificate in Clinical Hematology that will help you succeed in this quickly growing field.
- Clinical Microbiology Jefferson offers a graduate certificate in Clinical Microbiology, a growing field for specialists against an increased threat of infectious microorganisms.
- Immunohematology Jefferson, a renowned medical university, offers a graduate certificate in Immunohematology, a specialty much in demand for complex medical laboratory tests.
- Molecular Biology Jefferson offers a graduate certificate in Molecular Biology, a field with a growing demand from employers. Our distinguished faculty prepares you for success.