Students who have a Bachelor of Science with at least 30 science credits (biology, chemistry and/or medical sciences) can earn a graduate certificate to gain mastery of the technical and analytical skills in specific areas of clinical or research laboratory practice. This 3 semester full-time program is available in person and online. The in-person program includes lecture, lab and clinical practicum. The online program is designed for individuals who have prerequisite course work and are employed in an accredited laboratory that is able to provide training.
- Clinical Chemistry Jefferson offers a graduate certificate in Clinical Chemistry. Enter this growing field with opportunities in hospital or clinical labs, pharmaceutical companies, more.
- Clinical Hematology Jefferson, a renowned medical university, offers a graduate certificate in Clinical Hematology that will help you succeed in this quickly growing field.
- Clinical Microbiology Jefferson offers a graduate certificate in Clinical Microbiology, a growing field for specialists against an increased threat of infectious microorganisms.
- Immunohematology Jefferson, a renowned medical university, offers a graduate certificate in Immunohematology, a specialty much in demand for complex medical laboratory tests.
- Molecular Biology Jefferson offers a graduate certificate in Molecular Biology, a field with a growing demand from employers. Our distinguished faculty prepares you for success.