- Hannah et al. Grants in the Arts, 2017 Art in Medicine Literature Review
- NOAH, 2017 – Art, Health, and Well Being in America
- Johns Hopkins et al. 2017, NeuroArts Today – the State of an Emerging Field
- World Health Organization 2020, Does Art Heal? What is the Evidence, what should policy be? Healing Arts, Chris Bailey, Arts and Health Lead WHO
- World Health Organization, 2019, What is the evidence on the role of the arts in improving health and well-being? A scoping review.
- Aspen Institute et al, 2021, NeuroArts Blueprint, Advancing the Science of Arts, Health, and Wellbeing
- Biondo, J. et al. 2020 Human Capital and the Arts at the World Bank Group, developed by the World Bank, makes the case that health is a fundamental ingredient of human capital and that arts-informed economic interventions are a health-building tool
- National Endowment for the Arts. January 2015, A Decade of Arts Engagement: Findings From the Survey of Public, Participation in the Arts (2002-2012). Washington, D.C.: National Endowment for the Arts.
- National Endowment for the Arts, 2010, Audience 2.0: How Technology Influences Arts Participation.
- National Endowment for the Arts, 2020, Paths to Participation: Understanding How Art Forms and Activities Intersect. Washington, D.C.: National Endowment for the Arts
- Staricoff, R.L, 2011, Arts in health: a review of the medical literature.
Other Arts & Health Institutions & Organizations
- UCLArts & Healing
- UF Center for Arts in Medicine
- Arts in Medicine
- Louis Armstrong Center for Music and Medicine (Mount Sinai)
- NeuroArts Blueprint
- John Hopkins Interantional Arts+Mind Lab
- World Health Organization Arts and Health
- NEA Sponsored Research Labs
- Cleveland Clinic Art Program
- National Organization for Arts and Health
- Americans for the Arts
- Creative and Credible Resources