All MBA students take a core business curriculum, in addition to three concentration-specific courses. CPA Preparation and CFA Preparation students also take a zero-credit review course.
MBA students with business backgrounds may qualify for Advanced Standing waivers from the Gateways Foundation course suite, a one semester, 9-credit set of foundational courses.
The total credit hours for the Innovation MBA program ranges from 30-46 credits, depending on previous experience.
Total: 30-46 Credits
*Course waived for students who completed DECFRM-200 as undergraduate students.
**Qualified students may receive Advanced Standing waivers for these based on prior learning, experience, or demonstrated skills or competencies.
- Foundations of Economic Analysis**
- Introduction to Financial and Managerial Accounting**
- Financial Management**
- Operations Management**
- Management Concepts**
- Marketing Concepts**
- Statistical Analysis for Business Decisions**
- Managing Innovative People & Teams
- Business Model Innovation*
- Competitive Technical Intelligence
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Financial Policy and Planning
- Operations from a Systems Perspective
- Strategic Insight & Implementation
- International Business Innovation (abroad) or
International Economics and Finance
-  Concentration Courses (9-10 credits)
- Review course (CPA and CFA Preparation only
Our MBA program emphasizes the importance of the global marketplace through a three-dimensional curriculum that pushes you to examine, explore and engage. Examine and explore through diverse coursework, including a course abroad, and engage by working in teams with students in other countries to develop business plans and find solutions to problems in emerging markets.”